welcome to multiple strands

a place to converse, virtually, on a variety of topics, bringing together multiple strands to encourage, question, challenge, ponder, and edify. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart. (Eccl. 4.12)

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blindspots in our "ideal" of homeschooling

I have shared or mentioned this article with several people over the past year.  A dose of honest, constructive self-evaluation in the homeschool arena is healthy medicine.  Yes, I have witnessed several of these trends in others.  The question:  am I aware enough to lead my family through the mine field?

Lord, help me through my imperfections and failures, and raise my children to maturity in You despite my failures.

http://www.joshharris.com/2011/09/homeschool_blindspots.php

No comments: