welcome to multiple strands

a place to converse, virtually, on a variety of topics, bringing together multiple strands to encourage, question, challenge, ponder, and edify. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart. (Eccl. 4.12)

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Foreshadow

“I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not listen to my words that he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him.” (Deut. 18.18-19)

What an amazing prophecy!  To realize this was written 1400 years before the Christ appeared (or even 400 years before the Christ by the most liberal dating) is simply amazing. What writing from 1718 (colonial America), 1618 (Pilgrims were still establish their colony} or 618 would describe this accurately someone in our current time period? Inconceivable.

https://ref.ly/Dt18.18-19 via the Logos Bible Android app.

No comments: